Thanks to the Mother, Baby & Child Awards, you could be heading to paradise to stay at the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Resort in the Maldives.
If you’ve been to the Maldives you will know it is pure paradise, and choosing the right resort can mean families can have a magical experience, where both the kids and parents are in paradise.
Just a 4 hour flight from Dubai to the capital, Male, with Emirates or Fly Dubai, it’s the perfect year round destination for a long weekend or family holiday and with the pure white sand and crystal clear turquoise waters, it’s hard not to feel relaxed the minute you arrive. The Maldivian Mantra is come and forget the news and your shoes... and it’s very easy to do just that!
Just a 40 minute seaplane ride from Male is the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Resort – a truly family friendly resort from beginning to end.
You’re met on the jetty by your Butler who shows you around the island, then takes you on a buggy straight to your room where you can check in while the kids play on the beach or jump in the pool, making the whole process seamless.
The Sun Siyam Resort boasts that on the island, Kids are Kings, and this is certainly the case. The incredible Kids Club with its own splash pool is extremely well equipped with friendly and professional staff on hand to entertain your littles ones while you head out snorkelling, out for lunch in one of the 14 bars and restaurants or relax with a book by the adult’s only pool.
When kids are dining with you in any of the restaurants, they eat free from the kids menu throughout your stay and kids even get a free ice-cream each day from the ice-cream shop! Staff are incredibly welcoming to children, even helping to entertain and feed them so you can really relax and enjoy everything the island has to offer.
Highlights for families staying at the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi include:
- Rooms available with a separate enclosed area for the kid’s bedroom.
- Rooms available with private pools.
- Kids eat free across all restaurants when dining with an adult
- Excellent kids club with its own, supervised pool
- Fabulous house reef, so hire your free snorkel and mask and explore!
- The Sunset Dolphin cruise is an absolute must do trip for families staying at the resort.
Top Tips before your trip
- There is a 2 hour time difference from Dubai, so by keeping the kids on Dubai time, you can enjoy later wake ups and family dinners
- Pack one bag full of snacks for your kids.
- There is some coral along the beach, so invest in the Coega Sunwear Swim shoes before you go to protect your little ones feet.
- Sun cream and Mosquito spray are available to buy on the island but they are expensive so stock up before you go.
If you would like to be in with a chance to win a trip to the fabulously family friendly Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Resort, simply cast your vote for the Mother, Baby and Child Awards by following this link today.